TOPRO Troja Neuro
£349.00 with VAT relief
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
As low as £418.80
81 in stock
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- checkFree shipping above £50
- checkFast delivery
- check30 days free return
Extra safe with more control
When you need increased control with brakes that are automatically activated as standard, the TOPRO Troja Neuro is in a special league. The specially designed and developed reversed braking system may prevent falling and ensures it is safe to sit down and stand up with the brakes always activated. We also offer a wide range of accessories for added comfort.
The brakes on the TOPRO Troja Neuro are always activated as a standard function and can only be released when the brake handles are pushed in. They can also be operated with only one hand (accessory). If the brake handles are released the Troja Neuro will stop immediately. The brakes can also be deactivated completely by pushing the brake handles all the way down to locked position. The TOPRO Troja Neuro is available in two sizes.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The TOPRO Troja Neuro has 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- Automatically activated parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- The brakes can be completely deactivated by pushing the brake handles all the way down to the locked position. The rollator can then move freely.
- TOPRO ErgoGrip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand from a sitting position, and provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Detachable shopping bag which has a 10-kilo capacity.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
|Size||M (medium)||S (small)|
|Recommended user height||1500–2000 mm||1350–1700 mm|
|Maximum weight of user||150 kg||125 kg|
|Maximum capacity basket||10 kg / 16 l||10 kg / 16 l|
|Handle height||780–1000 mm||710–860 mm|
|Maximum length||650 mm||650 mm|
|Maximum width||600 mm||600 mm|
|Distance between handles||470 mm||470 mm|
|Handles||Ergonomic – several holding positions (TOPRO Ergo Grip)|
|Grip distance driving brake||70 mm||70 mm|
|Seat height||620 mm||540 mm|
|Diameter turning circle||840 mm||840 mm|
|Diameter wheels||200 mm||200 mm|
|Width wheels||36 mm||36 mm|
|Height when folded||800 mm||740 mm|
|Width when folded||240 mm||240 mm|
|Length when folded||650 mm||650 mm|
|Total dimensions folded (l × w × h)||650 × 240 × 800 mm||650 × 240 × 740 mm|
|Product weight||7.8 kg||7.4 kg|
|Area of use||Indoors & outdoors|
Write Your Own Review