TOPRO Taurus H Basic Walker
£999.00 with VAT relief
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
|Find the nearest store|
- checkFree shipping above £50
- checkFast delivery
- check30 days free return
Steady and Safe Walker
The Taurus H is a well designed and functional walker which has been designed to offer good support of the upper body. High enough for tall users (up to 2.10 m) the Taurus H features hydraulic height adjustment for easy use and can be used in the shower.
Two levels of equipment: Basic and Premium.
Both models feature adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the handles and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).
TÜV approved according to EN ISO 11199-3 (standard for walking aids, walkers) and is guaranteed free for faults and defects for 2 years (exempt are damage caused by incorrect use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear).
TOPRO Taurus is also available with electrical height adjustment where the Premium model might serve as support while rising up due to easy operation from the handles (please note: it is not a patient lifter). See TOPRO Taurus E for more information.
- Simple to use hydraulic height adjustment with easily available handles in front of the armrests, and easy to read height scale.
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm.
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus H is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
|Recommended user height||140–210 cm|
|Maximum weight of user||150 kg|
|Height of forearm supports||865–1320 mm|
|Width between forearm supports||340–470 mm|
|Length forearm supports||340 mm|
|Maximum product length||780 mm|
|Maximum product width||660 mm|
|Diameter handles||35 mm|
|Driving and parking brake on the handles||No|
|Diameter turning circle||910 mm|
|Diameter wheels||125 mm|
|Width wheels||31 mm|
|Parking brakes (foot brakes)||Yes (All wheels)|
|Product weight||18 kg|
|Area of use||Indoors|
Write Your Own Review