TOPRO Cortina Rise and Recline Chair
- checkFree shipping above £50
- checkFast delivery
- check30 days free return
The TOPRO Cortina is the most advanced and comfortable rise and reclining chair that Topro has developed to date.Not only can the chair be adjusted from an upright sitting position to a horizontal reclining position, it also has a relaxing weightless function and 180-degree rotations.
The chair is particularly comfortable, especially in the wintertime, thanks to the heated seat and backrest. A dual USB socket allows you to charge for instance your smartphone, tablet or reading lamp. Getting in and out of the chair is no problem, thanks to the rising function. Two motors move the backrest and footrest, while another motor provides support for easy sitting down and getting up. The remote control is easy to read with large, colour-coded buttons.
The Cortina is available in the fabric velour melange in the colour graphite, and in faux leather in the colours titan and black.
Topro produces five chair models; Cortina, Verona, Modena, Siena and Bologna. Please see the table below for more information.
- A comfortable neck pillow and a lumbar cushion for extra comfort are available as accessories and can be bought separately.
- Ergonomically designed seat provides Topro chairs with comfortable and secure support for the back and legs.
- Two motors move the backrest and footrest, while another motor provides support for easy sitting down and getting up.
- A dual USB socket gives easy access to devices while charging (e.g. smartphone, tablet, reading lamp).
- The tilt function provides pressure relief that gives protection against pressure ulcers. It also allows the user to lie in a position with the legs raised above the heart.
- The lever release for the swivel function is located on the right side and allows for 90-degree rotations of the chair to either side.
max. user weight
|Max width||80 cm|
|Max height||122 cm|
|Seat height||50 cm|
|Seat width||52 cm|
|Seat depth||49,50 cm|
|Høyde armlene||80 cm|
|No. of motors||3|